Pages

Thursday, January 02, 2014

A New Year...

Well, Hello, 2014!
I'm not going to complain too much about 2013. There were a lot of good things that happened. Though, A lot of crappy things happened, too. On the whole, I'm pretty much okay with 2013.
Which means, 2014, you have to be better. At least a little!
This snow is a good start.
Actually, there are a lot of good things coming up!
Anyways -
Our New Year's Eve was kind of quiet. We had fun though - until K1 grabbed my jacket and knocked me down. He was joking, but I knocked over the ice and proceeded to trip. I have a lovely injury on the bridge of my nose, extending over my left eye. He felt so bad. I wasn't mad, still am not. Though he continues to apologize.
We had a lot of good food and good company - some stayed the whole time, some just dropped in, and the teenagers used our house for a picking up station while they waiting for parents. Fine by me.
New Year's Day was spent vegging on the couch watching stupid TV, playing with Baby B, and having my parents over for dinner. We were in bed stupid early, though we hadn't stayed up too late the night before.
Today I had to make a trek to the grocery store with the snow-crazed bunch. We were on our last roll of toilet paper, so I looked just as crazy as everyone else. Luckily, I got out of there as the parking lot was filling up. Spent some time doing edits for my next release with Liquid Silver (did I tell you that?), helping K4 with a backlog of homework, cooking, and straightening up this pigpen.
I hope your new year has been good so far. I'm off to do more editing and homework helping.
Behave!

No comments: