Pages

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Lost...

I have no idea what day it is...
So that cold I mentioned on Sunday... well, turns out it's the flu. Yay me! I'm on day 5 - doing better today, but still not right. I spent a lot of time on the couch today - in between editing, setting up job interviews, and moaning. It's been a long week. Monday night and Tuesday morning, I dragged my sorry butt to job interviews. I have no idea how I think they went. My head hurt so badly on Monday, I could barely focus, but I was glad I went.
Yesterday it was extremely cold here. So cold they closed schools yesterday and delayed them today. Yeah, ridiculously cold. Temps are supposed to be on the rise now. Hopefully.
And...
Our new puppy's name is... Elsa.
She's a princess from Frozen (which I haven't seen yet, but K4 has). After holding her, it really suits her. We did do it the fair way though - each of us chose two names and we put them in a hat. I think her name was meant to be Elsa, because obviously that's what was picked! Still 3 weeks until we can pick her up and it's killing us!
That's all for now. I have to moan some more.
Behave!

No comments: