Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Kicking Butt on a Monday

I know... Weird, huh?
After a totally crappy night of sleep, I had to drag myself out of bed. But I did, even though there is some kind of bug going around this house that has affected all of us. Not horrible enough to keep That Man home, but awful enough to keep both kids home. After discovering K3 had gone back to bed after his shower and could barely open his eyes due to the pain in his head, I went to wake K4. Same thing. Dang.
Made the required phone calls, poured and drank coffee, started laundry, found something to make for dinner in the freezer and pulled that out, answered a few emails, checked the bank, talked to That Man, checked the fire...
Then, it was on to galleys. Done and sent back. Then, 3rd round edits. Also done and sent back. After that, job search time. A half-dozen or more resumes sent. Spoke on the phone with two prospective employers - one I am very very excited about. *Fingers Crossed*
And it's still so early in the day!
Don't worry, I have a "to do" list a mile long, which includes finishing clearing out the Christmas decorations, scrubbing floors, more laundry, blah... I'll get some writing time in there, too. And maybe a nap. Yes. Definitely.
Oh... One week until For the Love of Isaac comes out! Wait for it! Also, I will be with my writing group at a local greenhouse in February. Info on that coming soon!

No comments: