Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

Feel Good Friday!

Yay! Friday! Thanks for being here!

What a week! It seems like it was way longer than normal.

What's good about this week?

1. It's done!

2. Easy dinner. We're both too beat to go out. Even a trip to the grocery store felt like too much work. So BLT's with avocado's it was. Yummy.

3. K4 coming home tonight. She wasn't going to come until tomorrow, but she's on her way now. I haven't talked to the kid except for a few texts all week! She has a long weekend, too.

4. A friend of ours doing okay after surgery. They said the mass in his throat was bigger than expected and they think it's cancerous, but there are no details yet. He's doing okay. Just nervous about the results - as we all are. The poor guy needs a break though. He's had enough going on the past year or so. We've known him and his wife for over twenty years. They're good friends.

5. Getting a tiny bit of writing done this week. Well, okay, a decent amount. I'm working hard to use writing as a stress escape instead of letting the stress do the other thing and keep me from writing. I need to get this book done and submitted soon.

6. Sleeping in tomorrow! Please and thank you.

7. Plans to see some old work friends tomorrow. It will be good.

8. Having my Boss boys on Sunday. It'll be a long day, I'm sure, but we're excited to keep them and excited for mom and dad having some away time. It'll be the first time since little boss was born.

9. My work family. They really are the best. There is no way we would be getting through our current crisis without each other.

That's about it. I'm in a writing blast right now and have to report my word count, so I'd better get to it!

Behave!

No comments: