Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Weekend Wrap Up...

I can't believe the last time I posted was Wednesday!

Though K1 & J and the Boss babies were here Thursday night. And Friday night we went out after work in tribute to the woman whose last day was Friday.

Our night out after work was a lot of fun. But sad. I have no idea what's going to happen next at the day job, but it's going to be rough for sure. I'm already dreading going the tomorrow.

The book signing was a lot of fun. Sold a few books. Talked to a lot of people. Got to see my friends. We went to dinner afterwards - our tradition. Fun.

Then home to chill. I was peopled out and there was no way I wanted anymore social interaction.

Today was pretty chill. Taking care of household administration stuff. Next to the writing.

I'm tired...

Behave!

No comments: