Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Tuesday...

Ugh...

The worst part about today...
Well... Getting up earlier than normal to work ot? The mountain of work that was and still is waiting for me at the day job? (I did get a lot done today, but the work just keeps coming in) The in your face knowledge that one of our favorite coworkers is done forever on Friday?

My head and shoulders are killing me and I'm about ten minutes away from dropping in exhaustion...

The best part about today...
That Man picking me up from work (The Jeep has a stuck brake caliper or something weird like that. We'll get it taken care of this weekend and it works since I'm working overtime right now.), making fish tacos for dinner. My bed soon.

That Man's birthday dinner was awesome. Good food. Good conversation. The place we went gives a discount if you go on your birthday, so that was awesome. This is the second time we've gone there, and we'll definitely keep going back.

It's too soon to start thinking about the weekend... but I want to. At this point, the only thing I know is that we're going out after work Friday night for our coworkers last day. There will be tears.

That is all...tomorrow will be a repeat of today, with a bonus staff meeting... Joy...

Behave!

No comments: