Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday!

I can't believe I didn't post the snow day post yesterday!!

So, it did snow overnight Monday, and by morning, work had called a delay until noon. I went back to bed. Finally got up and had some coffee, did some writing, started the laundry, caught up on emails, ate my favorite breakfast, almost bought another laptop, but my logical-head prevailed before I got to the checkout (it was such a great deal. I'm kind of kicking myself.).

Just as I was about to get ready for work, they called us off for the day.

Yay!

I took a nap. Nice.

Finished the laundry. Wrote. Watched stupid television for a little bit. (Cooking shows - and I had nothing to cook. We'd already decided on leftovers for dinner and I didn't grocery shop right, so didn't have the random ingredients! Boo!) Did some household stuff. Watched the snow/sleet/rain.

It was nice.

That Man did work, so it was just me and the animals. I wish he'd have been here, but it was probably the first time I've been home by myself in ages. So, okay. The dog was glued to me all day, which was totally fine. She's warm and cuddly.

Today was back to the grind. They did delay us for two hours, but I made it there an hour before opening because I was bored. There is always someone there early when we have a delay. Stopped to see K1 and S at the coffee shop on my way. I need to do that more, but with overtime right now...

Yeah... Some overtime. Now I need to attempt to make up 9.50 hours or something like that. I already have some time in, but I'll never get that much made up this week. I mean, tomorrow is Thursday! I'll get as much as I can done, and figure out the rest later. I could take time - time I am saving for fun and cool things, or I can eat it, but who can afford that? Like I said, I'll figure it out.

And I'm sooo far behind at the day job. So. Far. Behind.

I did talk to 3 out of 4 kids today, so that's a win. K3 didn't answer when I called, but I know his schedule is nuts right now.

It is what it is...

We had a busy night tonight that left us eating takeout at the kitchen counter at 9pm... Bad takeout, too. I mean... the food was good... but 9pm for that kind of food was probably not the best idea... Whatever...

Going to write for a few now.

Behave!


No comments: