Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Oy! Tuesday!

It's not windy anymore and trees haven't fallen! (yet - we all know that even though it's not windy, that it could still happen)

It's cold though, thanks to the little bit of breeze still going on. Weather is so weird. We're supposed to have three separate weather events later this week. We'll see what actually happens though.

Today was pretty brutal at the day job. I came home with a massive headache and a massive dose of anxiety. I talked to my boss the whole way home and her support helped me feel a bit better, but I'm still in a kind of "crisis" mode. Everything is going to be okay though. But tomorrow should be nine kinds of fun... not.

We had dinner in the crock pot. It turned out well. I didn't think I was going to eat due to the stress, but I did and it was amazing. I am, however, ready for bed now. I have done my words. They are pretty much crap, but fixable crap. And the writing helps the stress go away. That's pretty much all I have the brain power for right now...

I'm super missing my mom and dad these days. And I'm missing my siblings. We try to stay in contact, but we're all so freaking busy with completely different schedules that we consistently fail. I know our connection is still strong, but I miss them all. I'll see some of them in less than two weeks, but not all. What we need is a sibling day...

That's all I have.

Behave!

No comments: