Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday...

Saturday's are always good.

Slept in a little. Nothing like I needed to, but thanks to the kitten I was out of bed. He's just obnoxious in the morning and would not leave me alone. He's lucky he's cute. Fine. Coffee. Went with That Man to help a friend with her snowblower. Then bank and grocery store.

Home for Mimosa's. That was nice. That Man and I started dinner - we basically made a "meat stromboli". Ground pork rolled out thin with spinach, mushrooms, peppers, onions, cheese, bacon spread over the thin layer of meat, and then rolled up with bacon on the outside. It cooked slow for several hours and then was broiled to crisp up the bacon. Oh my God, it was delicious. We had it with mashed potatoes and corn. I'm still full and I could still eat more...

I took a much-needed nap after dinner was in the oven (we ate so early - like "early bird special" early. Ha!), except the dog woke me when the fire siren went off... and then I put together the newsletter for my writing chapter. Gah! What a struggle. I'm still learning, and multiple pictures made it a bit slow for me. But it's done and sent and so far the reviews are okay, so I'll take that.

No writing done yet, but that will change.

The kid is at her brother's doing nerd things, so it's just That Man and I watching vintage movies and talking about stuff. And trying to get a hold of K3 about his tire. He's not answering and his tire is on the front porch waiting for him to put it back on his car...

Tomorrow should be some sleeping in. Then I'm making loaded baked potato soup for an event we're going to. Then back for the rest of the laundry and prepping meals for next week.

And that is all...

Behave!


No comments: