Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy V-D! Not!

Sorry. Not Sorry! I really don't care about Valentine's Day. That Man feels the same. We've both felt the same since we were dating (oh so many years ago). 

Oh I had a big old post written on my thoughts about Valentine's Day, but it wasn't coming out the way I wanted it to, so...

Today is Thursday. 

I worked overtime. 

It was a stressful day at the day job. Working overtime, but it really doesn't count since I'm missing ten hours this week thanks to the snow.

Tomorrow is Friday. Yay. 

The kitten is a rude jerk. He just attacked me for no dang reason. 

I had the best thing happen today! K5 surprised me at the day job! It was epic and so great! We took a selfie and sent it to Pappy and he was like "What!? That's the best day ever!" and it was. 

Tomorrow is Friday...

Bedtime now.

Behave!









No comments: