Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Another Stupid Wednesday

(Sorry, Wednesday!)

So this time next week it will be Thanksgiving eve. How weird is that?

Plans are coming together and I'm looking forward to it. I have to make pumpkin pies and some other stuff. That Man and I are going to do a little community service Thanksgiving eve by serving Thanksgiving dinner in the city. We've done it a few times already, though not at this place.

The big push for me is to get my story edited and back out for critique. I'm making progress. I have a lot of work to do on it though. I know I edited it before I sent it out, but man, I'll tell you, it's like a three-year old did that editing pass. So yeah...

Ah well...

Overtime didn't happen tonight, though I did get in there a little early this morning. No one else could stay and we are waiting on some answers to proceed, so I bagged it and came home. I'll go in as early as I can make it tomorrow, but I have a few errands to run first. And tomorrow night I get to have dinner with friends I haven't gotten to hang out with for quite a while.

That is all.

Behave!






No comments: