Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday Musings

I'm tired. The overtime, while awesome, is tiring. (and the fact that I didn't sleep last night) Well, what's really tiring is that my work computer keeps crashing - bad enough that I grabbed a flash drive and backed up all of my files, just in case it crashes for good.

The IT guy says I'll need a new tower, but since temps are working to help with the backlog, it might be a while. I have a lot of thoughts about this, since when I crash it's usually 45-60 minutes until I can get back up and running, and I have other responsibilities. Super annoying (and made worse because my personal computer continues to crash as well). But overtime will continue and I'm all on board.

Tonight I left earlier than I'd planned because of computer crashing/total frustration and I wanted to go see one of my oldest friends in the hospital. She's not old - she's my age (okay, shut it), but we've been friends since early high school. They found cancer in her colon and surgically removed it. She's doing okay - not sure of what happens next, but I love her attitude. The whole thing has me feeling a certain way though...

Even with the overtime, I am writing. Currently doing another round of edits on the Second Sentence. I'm the slacker. Again. Everyone else is done. Blah! We have a nacho meeting this week to discuss our Sentence stories, so stay tuned for new developments on that. It's going to be epic.

Lots of crazy stuff coming up for the end of the year. We don't have a free weekend until...? But I'm looking forward to all of it! I need to get organized and I feel like I'm doing that.

That is all...

Behave!




No comments: