Pages

Sunday, November 05, 2017

Oh No! It's Sunday Night Again!

I think I hate Sunday night more than I hate Monday morning. Well. Maybe. Maybe I hate them both equally.

The weekend was pretty good. Went by way, way too fast.

Slept in a bit Saturday. So nice. Got up for coffee and got to hang with Mr. B for a little while. We talked pancakes and rain and the benefits of refrigerators and vinegar. He's so smart and so funny.

Saturday's meeting was good! I'm so glad I got to go! It was good to see my writing friends and hug one of our members fighting cancer. Had to leave early due to stuff going on, but then got a surprise in being able to meet friends for lunch. That was epic and much-needed. And I discovered that I really do like Neato Burrito. (Not a good experience the first time I tried it, but I really liked it this time) Very epic parking lot moment that included some Guns 'n Roses and Paradise City. Ha!

After lunch, it was the grocery store and then home for a much-needed nap. (naps are the best) Then, making food for a friend's birthday. Once That Man got home from work, we loaded up and went to our friends for her birthday. She wanted to "just hang" with friends, so that's what we did. It was a lot of fun. We had an epic fire, awesome food, and a lot of laughter (and Jello shots). We were home by nine and in bed by ten, so yeah, we're turning into old people.

Turned the clocks back last night, so I slept in epically! Yay! It was cold in the house when I got up, so I took the dog out, made my coffee, and went back to bed to watch stupid tv. K4 joined me to watch our usual Sunday stupid shows. It was nice to hang out and do our usual discussion on the show. Then, Mr. B came in to snuggle while his dad ran to the store. I got up and made breakfast, but before I could eat, That Man called and said he needed my help. He picked me up and we ran to see That Mom and then I helped him clean up the coffee mess at the religious place.

We came home and napped (yay! nap!). Hung with Mr. B while K1 took care of some things. Watched the race. Did laundry. Wrote. Made dinner. Helped K4 in her room. (Still need to finish that, but we're working on it.)

It got dark so early, which is okay, but so strange.

But here we are... In that dark season where a lot of us go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. It sucks, but there's also a comfort in it, too. I've always loved it.

That's all.

Behave!

No comments: