Ahh. The week is over! Thank goodness!
1. It was a rough week at the day job, but my coworkers are the best! We laugh at stupid things, order lunch, have random dancing, and trivia quizzes. Currently, we are preparing to do the big Christmas cubicle decorating contest. Ideas are flowing and it's awesome.
2. Not cooking dinner tonight. We ordered subs and stuff for dinner and it was nice not to have to cook or clean up.
3. Writing the words tonight. Yay! I made pretty darned good progress, too! Even with...
4. Helping Mr. B with his Christmas Wish List. I have a word document saved... with everything under the sun for the last thirty minutes. His daddy took over for about half of that time, which was good because I needed a little break.
5. Mr. B following me and coming up to give me hugs at random times. I am definitely not complaining about that. At all.
6. Thanksgiving coming up. I'm looking forward to hanging with the siblings and the kids - though at this point, I'm not sure which kids will be there. My brother and sister-in-law are hosting this year. They've been preparing for weeks already. We weren't together last year because we decided to split off and do things with other family, and they are exciting about hosting. I need to have this Thanksgiving so much. I miss my siblings so much. We're all so busy that we don't get to hang out as much as we should.
7. Tomorrow and writing meeting. I haven't been to one in months and I've missed everyone so much!
8. Upcoming writing events. I ordered books and swag! And I'm giving discounted books, too!
9. As much as I hate to say it, I think I'm totally getting into the Christmas spirit already -which will be a first for me in a lot of years... we'll see if that stays... lol
10. Sleeping in tomorrow - just for a little. I am looking forward to that.