Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Rainy Saturday

Woke up earlier than I intended to. Took the dog out, started the dishwasher, checked the furnace, and then went back to my warm and comfy bed.

When I woke up again, it was raining.

I stayed in bed.

K4 came down and crawled in with me. We watched stupid television. It was still pretty early.

Dozed on and off for a while. Still raining.

Finally got up and made cinnamon rolls with homemade cream cheese icing. Watched some Criminal Minds. Did the adulting thing - paid bills, made a grocery list, wrote. Still raining.

I was supposed to go to Misty, Barb, and Gerri's signing, but the furnace was not doing what it's supposed to do (it was freezing in here) and by the time I got it to the right place, it was too late. That makes me sad, but I couldn't leave it. Sometimes having a coal furnace sucks big time.

Once we were up and running, I went to the store with the rest of the Thanksgiving shoppers. Crazy time. Pouring down rain. Super busy store. Saved like $50.00 in coupons though. But I'll probably have to go back at some point this week. I did get all of my pie stuff and ingredients to make sauteed mushrooms for Thanksgiving, and a vegan corn bread for K3. But for the actual dinners for this week, I kind of failed. Kind of. We have dinners, but I'm not sure we have as many as we need.

Tomorrow I have a booksinging. I'm kind of nervous because I've never been there before. I have my stuff ready, though I can't find a bag big enough to hold all of my stuff. I'm 90% decided on clothing. I have to leave kind of early and won't be home until kind of late. My main worry at this point is having change - as if someone is really going to buy my books. Ha!

It's still raining...

That is all for now...

Behave!

No comments: