Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

The End of November...

How weird is that?

This year has flown by! I was at work earlier looking at something from May. I thought "well, that wasn't that long ago", and then I realized it really was. We're heading into the last month of 2017 and I still don't know how I feel about 2017.

Anyway...

Tomorrow is Friday and I only have to work until 11. Yay! Though I do have to take K4 to the doc and do some shopping, then grocery shopping. And then hopefully finishing up my short story. It'll be way better than sitting at my desk!

Saturday is the first of our crazy weekends, but I hope to get some decorating started on Sunday. We'll see...

Everyone in this house is sick but me. That Man had to pick up K4 from school today and he ended up staying home, too, since he wasn't feeling much better than she is. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays away from me!

That is all!

Behave!


No comments: