Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Another Monday!

Yeah. It's Thursday! But it was still like Monday! It's been a solid week of Monday!

I'm not kidding.

So, It's freaking, freaking cold out. Like the wind will rip your skin off your bones cold. That's no lie. Well. Maybe it's an exaggeration, but it's still no lie. I need to get gas in the morning, and I'm angry about that. Plus, I lost a glove! Yes, I have other gloves, but these gloves are super warm and super special and I'm pissed about it!

Talked to my aunt tonight. She cracks me up. She's dealing with clearing out my great uncle's house and her stories are incredible.

Today is Mr. B's birthday. He's 6 now. He's an amazingly smart and funny kid! We video chatted tonight and... he makes me laugh hysterically. We also got to see little Mr. B through chat! That was cool. We haven't seen either of them since Christmas due to the evil flu! Yeah, I know it's been about two weeks, but that flu was so evil there was no way we were taking chances with our babies!

Tomorrow is Friday. This weekend is pretty chill with I hope some sleeping in and a bunch of writing.

That is all.

Behave!

No comments: