Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2019

Thursday...

It's been a super long week. I know! We had a day off, too!

Tomorrow is Friday, though.

That Man is getting ready to head to New York to attend a funeral. It's the grandmother of a good friend. I can't go, but he's going with our brother-in-law. It's a long drive, but necessary.

I also have my writing group meeting this weekend. Good stuff. I can't wait.

First I have to live through the work day tomorrow. It's going to be long.

K4 heads back to school on Sunday. She's not ready. But she will be.

I'm still exhausted and feeling crappy. Seems like this thing has circled back around. That Man is still feeling crappy, too. Last night I was asleep by 7 and in bed by 9. I'm not far from bed now, but I need to hit my word count.

That's all I have for now!

Behave!

No comments: