Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Snow!

Early dismissal from the day job thanks to the white stuff! Yay! The drive home was absolutely fine, but I'm glad they let us go when they did.

Especially since I was able to make some estate phone calls and get some much needed information when I got home. I feel a little more confident in my project now, though it's still a huge pain in the butt! Such a process and I'm doing it in triplicate. Oy! I will be so glad when this, and my other estate project are over! And, I don't have to think about taking a day off this week to do this stuff now. Granted, I will have to take a day once I get all of the information back and need to get it processed, but that's in maybe a few weeks or sooner, so...

I had put dinner in the crockpot before leaving this morning, so I didn't have to worry about that. Threw a load of laundry in, took out the trash, and felt pretty danged productive.

I think we may have gotten between 2-3" of snow. It's pretty. But I'm not looking forward to the major freeze that comes next. It's supposed to be bitter cold the rest of the week and who needs that? I'm definitely against that kind of cold. 

The day job has been so stressful this week. I cannot even describe how much so. It's so brain draining and anxiety-inducing. I don't know what's going to happen next. No one does. We are completely over-whelmed with work and phone calls, and that's only a tenth of it. I'm not ready to walk yet, though, I want to think this is the tipping point of some much needed change, but we shall see.

I was asleep by 8pm last night - probably because it was such a draining day. And I easily could have slept another couple of hours this morning. Making progress with home stuff today has given me a little boost to take care of other home things, but I am fading now. I will get some words done tonight, but it will be another early bedtime.

That is all!

Behave!

No comments: