Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Frozen Tuesday...

Holy Mother of all that is Holy, it is freaking cold!

Or it was. Not so much now, but yesterday... OY.... That was nine kinds of ridiculous, and this morning... It was ten degrees when I left for work. I am fully aware that it's January and it's winter, but come on!

We're supposed to get freezing rain in the morning. 10% between 7 and 8 am - just when I'm going to work. The temperatures are supposed to be in the 20's. Just get me there, though. Temps are due to rise throughout the day, though it will be raining and temps will be under freezing, and be 42 and raining by the time I get off work.

Let me just ask... what has happened to a true and epic snow storm? Or even an ice storm? I'm all about either, but... Nooo... it never ever happens.

Whatever. Mother Nature. You need a Snickers.

In other news. I am a Great Aunt. (Not for the first time, but every time with being a great aunt is like the first time - you'll know when it happens to you! ha!) The little adorable baby girl was born yesterday. She is so stinking cute and my brother and sister-in-law looked amazing in their picture with her. I can't wait to meet her!

That's all I have for now. I have more swear words than actual words, which means it's bedtime...

Behave!

No comments: