Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Snowy Sunday...

Yay, snow!!!

It's not much at all! Definitely not a snowpocalypse or even more than a nuisance snow, but it's pretty and I like it. So does the dog.

Got to see the Mr. B's yesterday! Thursday was big Mr. B's birthday, so we gathered presents and went to see him. We hadn't seen them since Christmas day because of the sickness with the exception of K1 stopping by on occasion. So that was good.

I did sleep in both days, and despite my goal of taking a nap today, it didn't happen. I tried though. That Man made an awesome stew for dinner. K4 did her laundry and so did we. I stayed in my jammies all day, finished Simon's critique, wrote words of my own, updated the check book, cleaned house a little...

Now K3's friend is here working on Dungeon's and Dragon's stuff with K4. K3 is not here yet. But he should be soon.

Tomorrow is back to the grind. Not looking forward to it. At all. Though I am looking forward to the potential for good stuff coming along soon.

Behave!

No comments: