Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Guess What?

It's snowing and it's Thursday! Whoot!

We may or may not be delayed for work tomorrow. Whatever.

I have plans with my writing friends for dinner tomorrow night. Looking forward to it - last time we were missing over half, so I'm glad we found a night that works for all of us.

We'll either head out for the grocery store tomorrow night or first thing Saturday. Joy, but an adventure to be sure.

We ordered Chinese food for dinner tonight. We did have a plan for dinner, but we got home at the same time and neither of us felt much like cooking. It was a good choice.

I had my work review today. Which was good. Little raise. Little bit of compliments. I'll take it. It was a crazy, crazy day though. It didn't look like I did a lot of work by my metrics, but let me tell you that's not true at all. I felt like a crazy person.

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: