Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Still With the Polar Vortex!

Come on already!

Yes, I know it's January and it's winter! But it's currently 3*, but feels like negative 5*. It doesn't start getting better until late Saturday afternoon! And there's a chance of snow tomorrow. I don't mind the snow, but this negative temperature stuff... nope.

That Man took me to work today so I didn't die. That was nice. Though tomorrow, I have no choice but to drive myself, and I just might die. We're working OT right now, so I'll be going in right as it starts to get light out. And I probably have to stop and get gas in the morning... brrr...

We had to hit the grocery store for breakfast components on our way home. That Man's work has a big employee appreciation breakfast every few months. He's making a big old casserole with ham, eggs, cheese, and potatoes. (Reason why he can't take me tomorrow. He has to go in super early and he has to get up super early to cook.) Had a quick dinner. K1 needed a ride home after dropping his car off to be inspected. He hung out for a little, ate dinner, and then he and That Man took off. I took care of some estate stuff, paid the bills, laundry. I still have more estate paperwork to do, but I need a notary, and it was such a long day... I just couldn't do anymore thinking or numbers. (I worked overtime today and my brain is broken... and it's been a super long week. Of course, you know that by now.) Tomorrow I'll talk to our work notary and see when he's going to be in next week and it'll be done.

The weekend is coming though! Yay! Writing meeting on Saturday! Looking forward to it. Also, looking forward, we've also reserved our spot for a cool event my sister's involved in, and we've reserved our hotel room for the Bantam Jeep Festival. This year we're going as observers so we know what's cool to do next year. I'm looking forward to it!

That is all. I'm fried.

Behave!

No comments: