Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Weekend Wrap Up...

I know I missed Feel Good Friday.

There wasn't a lot of Feel Good going on. It was a super rough week at the day job. And not regular super rough, but unbelievably bizarre and stressful. One person put their two week notice in, and another person informed the rest of the team this morning that she's not coming back. I am incredibly sad and scared and worried, as we all are. Tomorrow should be an interesting day, to say the least.

I spent Saturday trying to get some estate stuff done and napping. That kind of stress drains you big time, I guess. I did make a a pretty good dinner, though.

Today was lunch with my grandbabies. I was spit up on, wrestled on, piled with blankets, told crazy stories, and hugged. That's good stuff.

In the midst of that were numerous texts from the work family. We're all stunned and sad. Even my old boss. We have no idea what is going to happen next. And, no, I don't know what I'm going to do yet.

Now we're just chilling. The laundry is done. The vacuuming is not. It's leftovers for dinner and probably an early bedtime. Not that I think I'll be able to sleep with worry over work.

That's about it...

Behave!




No comments: