Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Second Monday...

Seriously, It is!

It was quiet this morning at the day job. That didn't last too long. By afternoon I was crazier than a one-armed paper hanger and that's no lie. It's like everyone and their brother decided today was the day to send their emails, make their phone calls, and get stuff done.

Oy!

Tomorrow will be more of the same. My reps were on the road today and all said that they needed copious office time due to their phone calls and emails, so more is coming. One of two of them work in the evenings on occasion, so who knows what I'll face in the morning?

The best part about this week so far is talking (in some form) to each of my kids. K1 stopped by for some stuff tonight. K2 and I instant messaged last night. K3 and I talked last night. K4 and I talked after I got off work yesterday. That's all good stuff right there.

It's not quite time to look ahead to the weekend. I've heard there's a chance of weather. Yay! I really hope it snows its behind off! But I doubt that will happen!

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I hope I survive.

Off to try to get a few words on the page...

Behave!

No comments: