Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Please Let it be True...

Oh yeah with the snow in the forecast.

Tomorrow night - well, whatever. I'd rather it not snow too much during the week anyway. It messes up time and work flow and uses up valuable paid time off. Not to say I wouldn't take it if Mother Nature decided to dump on us mid-week.

But the weekend - it will depend on the temperature, but the potential for a major snowstorm is there. (Wait for me to whine about it being just rain or a tiny bit of snow on Sunday, because if we don't get the storm, I will be whining and crying.) I really, really hope we get dumped on though!

That Man and I just realized we'll need to go to the store. I mean, we'll need to anyway, but our timeline will need to be backed up if the major storm is a go. Typically, we go on Sunday.

And that's not going to be a fun time. We'll skip the bread, milk, eggs, and toilet paper sections since we don't need any of that. Well, maybe eggs, but that's a normal. Okay. Wait. We need bread, too, but we buy a loaf every week, so there. And we're talking about our normal shopping anyway. We never have milk since neither of us drink it and we're good on the toilet paper.

Whatever.

I'm so excited! That Man typically plows snow and he's rarely here for a storm. The fact that he will be is awesome! I'm thinking about what cool things I want to cook. I'm thinking about how to structure my writing days. I also have some critiquing to do, so I need to fit that in there.

I know. I know. I'm getting myself all worked up over something that might not happen.

But it might...

Behave!


No comments: