Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Just Thursday?

And it's been a short work week for me!

But the work week I've had has been insane. Our boss is in this week. From NC. It's been kind of weird. I don't know what's going to happen. I don't even know how I feel yet. Lots of stuff and strangeness and unmet expectations.

Tomorrow is Friday though. That's good, right?

That Man and I have had a good week together. Working together. Doing our thing. The house needs vacuumed, but other than that, it's clean. Laundry is done. Dishes are done. We even did super good portion-wise with our dinner tonight. (only a lunch portion of leftovers! Whoot!) We've spent a lot of time with the TV off and reading/writing, which is also awesome. I guess it's slow progress? Adjusting from four to a part-time one is a lot.

I have done the critiquing and the writing. I started the newsletter. I attending the amazing board meeting. (It was so smooth and awesome!)

That's all I have. Looking forward to the weekend...

Behave!


No comments: